Taking the advantage of our sophisticated infrastructure facilities, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying an extensive array of Finger Pulse Oximeter. Widely used for measuring heat rate of athlete, patient and infants, these oximeters also offer pain-free, fast and easy way to measure the amount of oxygen in blood. Owing to characteristics like compact design, single button operation and pulse signal strength, our Finger Pulse Oximeter is gaining appreciation in the global arena. In addition, our clients can avail these oximeters at a pocket friendly price.
The Fingertip Pulse Oximeter makes a useful gift for an athlete, new parent, respiratory illness sufferer or health care provider in your life!
1) Compact design and single button operation
2) LCD Night Vision backlight display with 6 display modes
3) Displays SpO2, PR, bar graph and SpO2 waveform (pleth or line)
4) PR audio recognition function
5) Pulse signal strength
6) Low voltage indicator and rechargeable batteries
7) Ten levels of adjustable brightness and automatic power-off function
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is a normal pulse reading on a pulse oximeter?
Ans. A regular degree of oxygen is typically 95percent or higher. Some human beings with persistent lung disease or sleep apnea will have regular degrees around ninety percent. The SpO2 studied on a pulse oximeter shows the proportion of oxygen in someones' blood. If your private home SpO2 studying is decreased than 95percent , name your fitness care issuer.
2. Which finger is good for an oximeter?
Ans. We assume that proper middle finger and right thumb have the most accurate fee that displays the arterial oxygen saturation.
3. What is a dangerously low oxygen level?
Ans. Humans must contact a fitness care company if their oxygen saturation readings drop below 92percent, as it can be a signal of hypoxia, a situation in which now not enough oxygen reaches the body tissues. If blood oxygen saturation levels fall to 88% or decrease, are seeking immediate scientific attention, says dr.
- 7 Days